Thursday 25 March 2010

Red Pig.

Foodie discussion continues. 
Today's lunch was Korean at a restaurant called Red Pig on the Amoy Street.
It was truly mouth watering, taste bud tickling, visual firework, sensory overload lunch!


Luckily we got our own private room for our group of six, as I need to say, if some thinks that I am loud and speak a lot, they haven't met this lot... These girls can be together even louder!
It might have been on purpose that they put us into that private dining room... Not to give us privacy, but let others to enjoy their lunch in without us..;)


What I thought for moment would be all that I would get for lunch. 
One dried fish and piece of lettuce.


Lunch is here! Jo and Shirley enjoying their lovely lunch!


My sensory overload superduper Korean Pork BBQ!

And thanks for Shirley and her iPhone! I need to start to remember to take my camera with me...

1 comment:

  1. i can always your lunch PA and photographer if you pay me!

    ReplyDelete