Sunday 7 March 2010

Carrefour found!

Oh found my Carrefour supermarket today! Not sure if there is one closer to me, but found the one in the Sun Tec City. It was hidden in the middle of the towers, no wonder people cannot find it!
So exciting! I've been wanting to do some food shopping whole week in a proper supermarket, as only have 7eleven near me!
Three bags of goodies came home with me... Lovely French butter with sea salt flakes, crisp rye bread, divine mango yoghurt, freshly squeezed lime juice, cheddar cheese, penne pasta and pesto...


I was smiling all the way to home. Had to take a taxi though, I was too concerned about my butter, didn't want it to melt before I got home!


Now off to relax by the pool with iPod and book!

1 comment:

  1. no nyt mä en voi syödä sitä voita ajattelematta sua :)) *rutistus*

    ReplyDelete