Sunday 14 March 2010

Rainy Sunday.

What amazingly relaxing weekend. Yesterday went out for shopping in the Orchard Road, and then ended up spending evening at home reading. I have been saving the Stieg Larsson trilogy for the rainy day, and it was the time. It was pouring down last night, so stayed home and started reading. So far so good. 
Managed to get myself out of bed fairly early this morning and after a cup of coffee, moved myself to the poolside with the book. Yes, now I am hooked to his writing style. 
I was planning to go out head to Carrefour for some food shopping, but the thunder and rain started again... So googling food delivery services now, the other option is to try the residents restaurant by the pool. I do have a free dinner voucher for that, so might just go there with my book. 


View from my bedroom to the rainy rear garden.

2 comments:

  1. Have you finished Stieg Larsens yet? The second one is not as good as first or the third though. I stole your rainy day picture as my wall paper - it's quite lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, finished the first book on Sunday evening. (The Girl with dragon tattoo) I'll try to save the next one for my next flight...

    ReplyDelete