Tuesday 16 March 2010

Packing again.

Looong day at work! Got in 7:15am and didn't finish before 7pm... But feeling surprisingly energetic.
So time to cook myself nice big dinner to enjoy with television - CSI again (it seems to be on any time of the day...) Cooked myself lovely fried lemon chicken with rice. I am just so used to eat from take away boxes, so decided to serve it from one... ;) Who am I kidding here?  ION Food hall I need loyalty card...



But yes packing again. Just for weekend though. Heading to Koh Samui, Thailand for long weekend to relax and meet my friends from Clapham, London. Paivi and Peter move over there nearly every winter to escape the cold weather in London. Cannot wait to see them after such a long time!


Koh Samui (เกาะสมุย in Thai language) is the island of the coconut trees and the third largest island in Thailand (only Phuket and Koh Chang are larger by size).

The total area is about 247 km² and it is located in the Gulf of Thailand, 700 km South of Bangkok in the Surat Thani province. 



Trying new airline again; flying with Bangkok Air tomorrow after work. It is direct flight so landing at 9pm and P&P are picking me up at the airport, so should be by ice cold beer latest by 10pm at Lamai beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment