Sunday 2 May 2010

Mixing drinks?

The moment captain on aircraft announces 'Cabin Crew, doors to automatic and cross check', my brains switch to the snooze mode and I just start enjoying the views of clouds. You kind of know that at that point you are not in charge of anything anymore, so you can just relax and let the world go by. 
But today my brains where slightly tired and was constantly nodding off and started to think amazingly random things! 
Like... People say that you should not mix drinks when going out or you get bad hangover. Like don't mix have wine and vodka, or vodka, rum and whisky on the same evening...
I started to wonder if that goes with champagne too? Should you just stick to one champagne house per evening? Is there a hidden ingredient added that if you betray your loyalty to the house, it gives you headache...?
Yes, I did mix and match different houses last night - went from Dom Perignon (2006) to Bollinger via Piper and then to Moet, but I did have quite few shots of Belvedere vodka as well...
Oh well it was superb night! Thanks again for the guys for organizing such amazing party! (I have still no idea where I have been... I do have couple of receipts but.. hmmm maybe I just leave it there...)

No comments:

Post a Comment