Sunday 16 May 2010

Hong Kong from air.

WOW! What a fun filled Sunday! 
Couple of weeks ago I attended a charity auction party and won in auction a helicopter flightseeing around Hong Kong Island for myself and group of friends. As the girls have been so amazing sorting out my social calendar, I decided to treat them with the ride.
We met by the escalator on Hollywood Road and took taxi down to Wanchai Heliport for flight briefing and then for our flight.
It was SO much fun, even there was quite bad fog on the Victoria Harbour side, but the weather was all clear in Aberdeen and Stanley.
If you want to do something different with friends, give a call to Hong Kong Heliservices and book yourself a chopper! You gonna love it!!!


Michelle, Ellen, Yee Ling, me and Charlotte getting ready for our flight.
Final preparations before take off.
Here we go!!!!

Over the Hong Kong Island!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Lucky u, Jani!! Looks like a really lovely Sunday :)

    - Shirley

    ReplyDelete