Sunday 2 May 2010

Home in Hong Kong.

Today was moving day again! 




Took the midday Cathay Pacific flight from Singapore to Hong Kong with all my earthly belongings. The flight crew was absolutely amazing! 
They noticed that I was seated quite far back at the aircraft, surrounded my noisy tourist group, so the flight attendant came to me and explained that the personal TV screen on my seat is broken and if I don't mind, they would like to move me to the front of the aircraft. She did so professionally that don't think that any of the passengers realised that the reason wasn't the TV, but them...


Cathay Pacific Flight CX714 being prepared. It was Boeing 777-300, very nice and spacious!


My luggage waiting to be loaded on.


And here is photo tour of my new home in Hong Kong. 





Yes, Bvlgari products in bathroom :)


No comments:

Post a Comment