Friday 13 August 2010

Sydney here I am!



What an amazing week this has been! Arrived on Sunday morning after 9h30mins flight from Tokyo. Couldn't get any sleep so was relying on the inflight catering and entertainment! And yes, was well look after by the crew.
My superb friend Lara then picked me up from the airport with her convertible, I did had to ask her to keep the roof down as after Mumbai, the weather here feels so chilly to me! But nevertheless, we ended up having champagne picnic while looking over the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge! What a Sunday!


First week at office behind now as well, the team is just fantastic! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming, feel at home already at office! 
More pictures of the Portico Building at 'Sydney Architecture' website


I am staying in nice converted building on York Street in nice spacious one bed flat with near 3-4 meter ceiling height! 



Now, relaxing Friday at home with pizza and movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment