Saturday 9 January 2010

The plans.


I have been offered wonderful opportunity at work and have accepted an assignment in Asia Pacific. 
I keep my position as a Sales Operations Manager, but instead of concentrating in European affairs, I am going to be looking after our offices in Asia Pacific region and running numerous projects there. I am anticipating to start my assignment in the end of February; firstly moving to Singapore and then continue to Tokyo via Hong Kong, then flying down under to Sydney to spend Autumn there, before moving more North again.


And as you might guess, I am planning to take full advantage of being in Asia Pacific; going to travel as much as I can and see more than humanly possible!


Some of you have occasionally compared my head shape and hairdo to Tintin, oh well all forgiven, and he also worked in media, and travelled the world, so I guess I am just living my life for next few months like him, never know might finally get fluent in French, and next destination might be the Moon!


But I will take my Swiss army knife with me and roll of gaffa tape, so in case get in trouble, can build my own airplane or save the world like MacGyver ;)


And yes, Indiana Jones type of jungle trekking and temple visiting on schedule, as is champagne and martinis on cocktail bars in Hong Kong and Tokyo in style of James Bond!


If you are heading to Asia Pacific this year, please do get in touch and let's try to meet up for either a jungle trek or cocktails on beach!


This is not a permanent move by any means and currently my plans are to return to London in the late 2010.


The journey is about to start, and this is your chance to enjoy the ride with me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment