Wednesday 20 January 2010

Lists, lists and more lists.

Have started it now. Creating lists. 
One list for things to do at home before the departure day comes, one list for packing things at the office, one list for packing clothes, one list for the visa documents, one list for the travel arrangements, one list for the lodging arrangements... How in the Earth there can be so many moving parts and things to remember!
I know I like to be organised, but I am going far too granular (I guess)...
Or maybe it is just my way to reduce the actual stress to remember all those things and just be well prepared. It is also busy at work, and lots of friends to meet and things to do before I head off, being prepared should help. 
I did manage to find time last weekend to attend three day course and got myself finally fully qualified as an Advanced Emergency Services Cyclist :) Got the certification from PSC - Public Safety Cycling which is UK version of the IPMBA - International Police Mountain Bike Association. Had truly great weekend with guys, really great course - no tears, just few bruises and lots of sweating :)
Time to get some sleep now; busy day ahead at the office again tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment