Monday 4 October 2010

Back in Tokyo

Week has now flown past. Arrived back to Tokyo at the end of September with overnight flight from Sydney on Qantas B747. I actually managed to get some sleep during the flight so felt fairly human when landed to Tokyo on early Friday morning.
I have nice flat in Ningyocho area of Tokyo, it is central Tokyo, but more residential area than my previous location here. The building where I am staying is called Bureau Nihombashi East.


My lounge
My bedroom...

Last weekend had a change to meet up with my friends in Tokyo, and we had fantastic dinner at the Mario 
Frittoli in Nishi Azabu, Minato-ku. If you are in town and are able to get a table, do try! 
Mario Frittoli i sentieri



Then partying at the Black List. It is private members' club in Ginza, really nice extrovert crowd! This Saturday spotted sumo wrestlers in traditional outfits, young business men dancing with ladies in kimonos, young models showing off their latest fashions... anything you can imagine squeezed to one room!http://www.blacklisttokyo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment