Monday 20 September 2010

Holiday at Fiji

Sleeping, reading, eating, relaxing.... I think that is exactly what the doctor ordered! And now have got it for days worth! Been now at Denarau Island, Fiji since Friday, and have done basically nothing!!! Normally like my holidays being more active and adventurous, but this time, rest and sleep was all that I needed! And few good books of course!!!


Radisson Fiji Resort:


Sunset at Fiji...

My comfy room at Radisson
View from my terrace...bit blocked by the palms, but loved the privacy it gave.
More sunsets...

Deck chairs overlooking the Pacific Ocean

The main swimming pool which I didn't try even once due the number of kids in it...
Adults only area... So much more relaxing! And waiter service for drinks!

Oh and the books I have been reading! I have totally fallen in love with James Rollins's style of writing and the story lines. He writes the stories of Sigma Force and full of adventure, crime etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment